Publish 99 TC1 Release 2

2»

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @Basara It won't just be at the PS Spawn, they will be at every spawn worth doing and at every activity that the every day player is at.  How many chars will it take to kill any high end pet until that is all we see selling pets or all the high end gear market will be controlled by these accounts.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    edited April 2018
    @Kyronix ;

The Commons area needs a little polish...

The lamp post with the X needs removed as it is redundant to the one two tiles SW.

The lamp post by the animal trainer should be moved east in line with the SE corner of the Blue Boar. (the lamp post by the door to the Lord's Clothiers could also be moved to the west side of the building since it is so close to the post in the Commons)

The street sign and the garbage barrel should be moved east onto the cobblestones as they unbalance the look of the Commons.

In the big, empty vault cube is a lonely fork, floating in mid air...you should remove it, lest Malag be tempted to stab you in the neck with it :o

Please deco this building...and add a second floor.  Resistance is futile.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    edited April 2018
    ...lest Malag be tempted to stab you in the neck with it :o ...

I thought that's what Dark Elves were for.....

Agreed about the lamp post with the red X. It's the only one on the outer red stone anyway.

-Arroth
  • CyrusCyrus Posts: 49
    Not so much to do with the publish. However, I've been seeing daily on social media (UO Groups) people complaining daily they're done with EJ before they even start because they can't get their accounts back and are tired of playing email tag. Here are Just a couple of the many, many, many complaints.

"Well, I WAS gonna play until I emailed whoever the heck is running uo these days"

"It took me 2 months of trying to get my old accounts back before finally getting them."

"I’ll play on my old accounts or not at all! It’s “broadswords “ call..."

"I emailed back-and-forth three times and then gave up"

I could copy and paste hundreds of these types of comments I've been seeing this past week.
    Lots of people will just walk away because of that mess UO calls their account management.
    It should not take weeks/months to recover an account. I don't even think picture ID is good enough proof to get your accounts back??? 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    @ Kyronix 

The Commons area needs a little polish...

The lamp post with the X needs removed as it is redundant to the one two tiles SW.

The lamp post by the animal trainer should be moved east in line with the SE corner of the Blue Boar. (the lamp post by the door to the Lord's Clothiers could also be moved to the west side of the building since it is so close to the post in the Commons)

The street sign and the garbage barrel should be moved east onto the cobblestones as they unbalance the look of the Commons.

In the big, empty vault cube is a lonely fork, floating in mid air...you should remove it, lest Malag be tempted to stab you in the neck with it :o

Please deco this building...and add a second floor.  Resistance is futile.
    The worldbuilding changes will have to wait until Publish 100, as we are past client build lock for non-game breaking issues.

There is a planned purpose for the building at large and will be decorated as such when that purpose comes to fruition.  Until then it can be considered "under construction".

The fork will play a major role in upcoming content, or will it? Or maybe it will?  Only time will tell!  >:)