[Price Check] Is a ring like this worth something?

Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
edited August 2019 in General Trade

Pacific GC thought this might be worthwhile.

-Arroth

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

Sorry to say but without an SDI of 18 I would have automatically trashed this ring. 

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    if it was mine...
    I would unravel or trash... only because its prized.
    antique or brittle I could deal with

however, I don't know exactly what the majority of players look for.
    I just know I don't want to break the bank if I die repeatedly
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019

Yeah, I asked here and on Stratics. Interesting how different people view loot.

Thanks for the replies.

-Arroth
  • Yeah, I asked here and on Stratics. Interesting how different people view loot.

Thanks for the replies.

Great for new player mage suit, imbuing FC fcr hurts for the broke. But yeah di is meh and needs more to be worth much to established peeps.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited August 2019

It's an interesting one to see people's views on.

For me, my order of preference is;

Blessed - No Dura Loss/fully repairable - Clean - Imbued/Brittle - Prized - Antique.

It's got 5 perfectly balanced Mage Stats with FCR over-capped - and quite frankly, such a balanced item is really rare to find under the RNG system. It's only just better than anything you could make Imbued.

The Damage Increase 25% would piss me off, it's a waste of a property, and something I would wish wasn't on it. People would also moan it is only 5/6 properties strong, as opposed to 8-12. Even though most of the 8-12's are usually completely unbalanced.

Overall, I would not use it on a Main character, but it's good enough to go on a support character that I don't have massive expectations from. I think it's a solid piece, but players wouldn't get excited over it.

• SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Cookie said:

Blessed - No Dura Loss/fully repairable - Clean - Imbued/Brittle - Prized - Antique.

Yep, same here. I pretty much switched all my antique rings to prized. The insane wear speed on antiques is very annoying. I had an antique ring break one too many times in the middle of a hunt. I'd much rather pay higher insurance.