Ridiculous RNG for the Wood Carving of the.....

So I decided to pick a few, didn't expect to get one with my name on it, so I picked 3 just to see.

1. The Lusty Wench
2. The Silver Heart
3. The Lusty Wench

And I stopped, this RNG is THE most ridiculous part of coding that we have.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 721
    I claimed over 50 one night (after claiming well over 50 throughout the event - I killed a lot of orcs.) and I have not gotten my name on one yet. I gave up even trying.
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited August 2019

The RNG is whacked overall throughout the game.

I found a resource tile the other day that gives 12 ore.  It changes ore color randomly but no matter what I only get iron ore from it.  Last night it changed to valorite thru three cycles but it didn't give a single valorite ore.

RNG in UO has always sucked.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Ok, so I decided I would give it another chance..and I got one. I won't tell you how many it took, but they DO drop. So, for today at least, I owe the RNG an apology. I'll return I'm sure, to continue my disdain in the near future.

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.