Vanishing paroxymous swamp dragon.

NikardNikard Posts: 164
Over the last 6 monthes Ive had 3 paroxys vanish.
I will give as many details as I can, this is really f*cking aggravating to have happen a 3rd time.

First and second time ; both of these times I was on a boat in felucca near the terra sanctum champ spawn, I logged out after on the boat. When I logged back in my paroxy was gone. TWICE.

Third time ; Fighting the blackthorn captain in trammel. My paroxy got poisoned, then paralyzed [I think], my friend attempted to cure it, and it vanished right in front of us. I spent the next hour trying to find it, logging in and out repeatedly, checking stables, had a guildmate kill me so I could try to send it to the stable while dead, tried recalling to see if it would follow me as bonded pets do. Nothing worked. I still had the follower slot for 10 hours or so while I waited on a page. Nobody ever responded. Not ANY response.

It may be worth noting that it was bonded all three times, and never died EVER. No corpse in any situation. These are extremely expensive to keep having to replace due to in game bugs, and there is NO chance I have the time to farm that peerless at the rate they are disappearing. 

Paged all three times, no assistance all three times. I believe I got an automated message twice, and the third time I didnt even get any response whatsoever.

I would appreciate someone looking into fixing this bug so the game stops deleting my hard earned items that you refuse to replace.

Comments

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited August 2019
    Nikard said:
    Over the last 6 monthes Ive had 3 paroxys vanish.
    I will give as many details as I can, this is really f*cking aggravating to have happen a 3rd time.

First and second time ; both of these times I was on a boat in felucca near the terra sanctum champ spawn, I logged out after on the boat. When I logged back in my paroxy was gone. TWICE.

Third time ; Fighting the blackthorn captain in trammel. My paroxy got poisoned, then paralyzed [I think], my friend attempted to cure it, and it vanished right in front of us. I spent the next hour trying to find it, logging in and out repeatedly, checking stables, had a guildmate kill me so I could try to send it to the stable while dead, tried recalling to see if it would follow me as bonded pets do. Nothing worked. I still had the follower slot for 10 hours or so while I waited on a page. Nobody ever responded. Not ANY response.

It may be worth noting that it was bonded all three times, and never died EVER. No corpse in any situation. These are extremely expensive to keep having to replace due to in game bugs, and there is NO chance I have the time to farm that peerless at the rate they are disappearing. 

Paged all three times, no assistance all three times. I believe I got an automated message twice, and the third time I didnt even get any response whatsoever.

I would appreciate someone looking into fixing this bug so the game stops deleting my hard earned items that you refuse to replace.
    We have all lost dozens of those but the developers never cared to fix it. This bug has been reported years ago and dozens of time. Go figure. Just don't use them, only reasonable advice.

Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)