The Mapping systems for the EC. Can we get that in the CC?

I was listening to mates in Discord as they were doing SOS, using the EC mapping.  Now I can number off several reasons why I do not use the EC, (one was the three hours I had to laid down after just doing one SOS in EC). Now I will admit that mapping system in the EC is very good and I wonder if it would be possible to use that system in the CC.  To open an SOS and have a dot appear on a map is pure magic.  Or make the EC more like the CC so that people like me can play it.  
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited June 2019

Good suggestions.

I'd be happy with just a larger overview and show the wandering healers on the map.

I doubt they'll put much time into the CC though.
  • I agree, scrap the cc and put all manpower on better art for the EC.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,741
    I agree, scrap the cc and put all manpower on better art for the EC.
    I will agree that the art for EC is very very very bad, however they have made wonderful changes in the CC that I was so happy to see, instant dress and instant changing, let not scrap the CC just yet
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited June 2019
    I see how subpar their current additions to EC are.. jewlry box *wink* *wink* Please don't "improve" the EC Devs. It shows that you all don't use or test it. There is zero chance they could not screw it up. And I would rather keep enjoying those couple areas that are not destroyed yet. TYVM!
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)