Is there a link here for stable slots?

UO Guide information is not up to date regarding my questions since the latest changes in stable slots
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,137
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,741
    ty
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    The command ‘stablecount’ will tell you the number of pets you have stored and your total storage allowed.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,692
    that link doesn't mention that the stable slot increase token is account bound... so if you accidently buy 8th token, you must give it to another char on the same account... I can't remember if its shard bound or not
    Bilbo said:
    The command ‘stablecount’ will tell you the number of pets you have stored and your total storage allowed.
    yep, I was looking for the t hunter I have and what it would do to her pets if I was to adjust her taming skills as all the experts are suggesting to do for RT skill, I really do not foresee how I am going to continue doing maps with her if they continue with this remove trap.  Even at 50% I could never solo another high level map, people are going to say you not suppose to, or why not.

First I need insure I keep Med at 100% far to many chest have AOE monsters and I have to cast healing, a lot of healing most times.

Second the amount of damage you take on a fail remove trap and the next guardian popping in at the same time is to much to handle on my connection.  I play on a laptop connected to a TV and I would be dead just about every map twice or more.  Death start the RT over.

I tried to use a 2nd char that has remove trap partied with the T hunter, but the RT char could not do it, message was this is not your chest.  So they killing my fun with this, I like my skills as they are and I refuse to adjust them anymore, I rather just quit doing maps and toss them in the trash for throw away points then mess with the skills on any character
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited June 2019
    Here is my Tamer that can be turned into a T-Hunter very easily with max stable slots.
    Skill real PS add total
    Lore 115 120 5 120
    Taming 115 120 5 120
    Vet 100 120 20 120
    Magery 105 120 15 120
    Discord 94 120 26 120
    Music 94 120 26 120
    Peace 94 120 26 120

123 840

replace Music,Discord and Peace with Cart/rt/lp that is 285 skill points.
    What pets are you using GD(tank), CU/Triton (self heal) and as you can see I do not have Med and have never lost a pet.
    I happen to like a frost dragon for my t hunter call me crazy but I do not have a Cu, never care for the dog mounts, but I do have a five slot mare on the tamers and I have yet to train up the slug (Triton).  From all I can see it a lost cause they going to FORCE Remove Trap on the T hunters, and if I wish to still keep using my tamer to do maps or just walk away from it all I either adjust or quit.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited June 2019

Simple solution;

840 skill points

Hard cap?  840?  880?  885?  900?  TEST IT.

They've added many supplemental skills and requirements over the years.  They added power scrolls and screwed up 7xGM.  They've never even given a skill cap increase a test.  Increase the skill cap on TC1 to 840 and let us play with it.  PvPrs & PvMrs will benefit alike or not but why not at least give it a try?

@Kyronix
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742

Simple solution;

840 skill points

They've added many supplemental skills and requirements over the years.  They added power scrolls and screwed up 7xGM.  They've never even given a skill cap increase a test.  Increase the skill cap on TC1 to 840 and let us play with it.  PvPrs & PvMrs will benefit alike or not but why not at least give it a try?

@ Kyronix
    the current cap certainly sucks and is a joke to go waaaaay over make it an 840 hard cap
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

• Simple solution;

840 skill points

@ Kyronix
    This has been done and tested on many free shards.  It's a joke, no sacrifices or choices have to be made.  Solo treasure hunting can still be done at least by my testing, requires tact.  
    edited June 2019

Simple solution;

840 skill points

@ Kyronix
    This has been done and tested on many free shards.  It's a joke, no sacrifices or choices have to be made.  Solo treasure hunting can still be done at least by my testing, requires tact.  

Players have always learned to adapt and can solo what isn't supposed to be soloable.

I've played a no skill-cap free shard.  It was perfectly fine.  Every player is powerful.  Then it really does come down to player-skill and experience as long as the gear is kept balanced too.

840 skill points is simply nothing more than 7 x 120 if that's what you want.  With GM skills or even lower sure some will cram eight skills or maybe even nine into a template.  Even 840 points still has it's limitations.

• Simple solution;

840 skill points

@ Kyronix

Players have always learned to adapt and can solo what isn't supposed to be soloable.
    So what's the issue with 720?  Something something adapt?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,998Moderator
    This thread is getting long way from the original topic of Stable Slots, please bring it back on track. Thank you.
    Mariah said:
    This thread is getting long way from the original topic of Stable Slots, please bring it back on track. Thank you.

In all fairness, the OP deviated from the original topic of his own thread.
    Mariah said:

In all fairness, the OP deviated from the original topic of his own thread.
    True 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    I asked at M&G before about increasing the skill cap another 100, fast no was the reply
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598