Lower Ammo Cost Cap/Stack?

Is there a cap on LAC? Does it stack? For example I have a bow with it and a quiver with it, do they add up? Can I find out what this total modified stat is by looking in my statistics menu?

Thanks
Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    i'll be honest, I had to lookup the runed driftwood bow as I never noticed it had lower ammo cost. Great questions. I might do some tests and let you know but it's going to be a bit of a pain to test, due to the low percentage on both coupled with UO's RNG, also there's a possibility the chances are multiplied like with hit lower defense on glasses and weapon. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• AlkaseltzerAlkaseltzer Posts: 43
    Thanks Mervyn, I'm anxious to see your results. Yes, that's exactly what I use a lot is the runed driftwood bow. LOL Is it the only bow with LAC?
    Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Might I suggest testing without other armor and using the archery butts in East Britain? You would be able to count your shots and ammo used in that situation more easily than in combat.
    Mariah said:
    Might I suggest testing without other armor and using the archery butts in East Britain? You would be able to count your shots and ammo used in that situation more easily than in combat.
    That's a great idea, I'll test it myself!
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Mariah said:
    A good thought, however the archery butts appear to be immune to lower ammo cost.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

OhMervyn said:
    Mariah said:
    A good thought, however the archery butts appear to be immune to lower ammo cost.
    Oh :(