Hi I am need of a decent Mount, I like Black Nightmares and I love to get a GD here as well

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
I like the GD to be as close or higher then 80 in Phy and fire.  The pet vendors are how to say this, lacking?

Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Oh I am a CDT player from USA
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Found a really good library in Luna and Tamed a couple unicorns
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Most tamers tame their own pets, sadly there is little movement on pet vendors for anything other than giant beetles etc, Angelwood Mounts, rune on step of the library, (yeah same as Angelwood rune library) (aka me) put some pets up when I have excess however due to the time they take to train up and then the time they sit on the vendor makes it pretty unprofitable.  The last GD I put on my vendor seems to have sold, I only have a dragon turtle on there atm.  As well as other  pets that are untrained.  If you need a hand to tame a GD yell out people are always willing to help.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    Best I will be able to do is heal, as the lag I get while taming the unicorns was really bad, so I know the results of any taming of dragons would also result in a loss of life several times and funds are limit here to only so many deaths plus purchase of apples, petals etc..  I paid for my primers all level 2s.  I will keep checking the pet vendors maybe I will get lucky.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    ok I have my battle pet, should be bonded in a week
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598