Housing customization, item wish list.

Hi I would like to see some add on's for housing customization. Interesting things.

I just got an 8x18 house and would like to make a small stable area on the first floor. So I am asking for small stable tiles with stable doors so I can keep a pack horse in my house.

Comments

• MadMartyrMadMartyr Posts: 61
    edited March 2018
    Unfortunately, when you log off, your pet will disappear from the world. I, too, would like to be able to setup my pets as deco, even though it might open them up to being killed while I'm logged off.

As far as the stable tiles, there are the dirt tiles, and for stable doors you can use the wooden half-doors. Can you be more specific as to what you'd like to see in this regard?
    UWF Emissary
    Developer of Ultima Mapper
  • LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    i used these to make my stable doors etc benches and chairs

• PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
     I would like to see flower beds added to front stairs to make things pretty. Also maybe hanging vines that can attach to certain walls. Or vines in general might be interesting in that it would allow for a different look, even a ruined look.
    edited March 2018
    PenNPaper said:
    Hi I would like to see some add on's for housing customization. Interesting things.

I just got an 8x18 house and would like to make a small stable area on the first floor. So I am asking for small stable tiles with stable doors so I can keep a pack horse in my house.

Can they make it so that you can make a stable room say 1 by 2 or 1 by 4 etc so that if you stall a pack animal in it that it stays there when you log off? This would be without global stable ability as in just local.

Edit: Can this be a crafting item with a parchment thingy and being able to lay out a special house tile thing for storing houses.

Could be a tinkering, carpentry thingy.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    PenNPaper said:
     I would like to see flower beds added to front stairs to make things pretty. Also maybe hanging vines that can attach to certain walls. Or vines in general might be interesting in that it would allow for a different look, even a ruined look.
    Grow some flowers (companions work best) for smaller flower beds.
    Vines can be gotten through hunting (green thorns) or are drops.

Of course, you can also go shopping - which shard are you on? I'm on Pacific and have all sorts of plants and vines to spare.
     Would like to ask for some new customization tiles or possibly a tinker item. I am thinking about adding a secure vault room. A secure vault room would have riveted iron wall tiles and iron bar tiles and would require a pick proof vault door to finish it off.

Its all about the look I am after.