REFINEMENT AMALGAMATOR : How to empty it out ?

I mistakengly clicked on a refinement before making sure to have the number to combine it available and now I have the Amalgamator "stuck" with that refinement in it waiting for the match (which I do not have at this time) to combine it with...

And I cannot use the Amalgamator with other refinements...

How do I "empty out" an Amalgamator of the "partial" refinement that it contains so as to free it and be able to use it with other refinements ?

Thanks

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You have to finish that batch, no way to empty it. Get another amalg...I usually kept 6 or 7 just in case that happened.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,950
    Ouch, that is annyoying...

I must be more carefull and always count them before using the Amalgamator then...

There should be a way to empty it out, though....
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    Don't feel bad I've got a half dozen scroll binders from before PS could be used on pets. Now if I could get them out  :'(.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Tim said:
    Don't feel bad I've got a half dozen scroll binders from before PS could be used on pets. Now if I could get them out  :'(.
    AMEN