Why can't SAME TYPE Yeast stack with one another ?

@Kyronix and @Mesanna

I understand that the Yeast gotten as loot from Orcs comes in different types and, obviously, different types cannot stack with one another....

YET, why not make the SAME TYPES of the various Yeast be able to stack with one another ?

It is great and cool that you guys brought new content as Distilling to Ultima Online but PLEASE, could you be so kind to help us reduce item count ??

Thank you SO much.

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    +1
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Thats the only thing you have noticed that does not stack?

Just take the ++ ones and you only need a few.  You want to stockpile 50 of them for some reason?

Out of the things that do not stack, this is one of the lowest priority items.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    popp's back
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,952
    Pawain said:
    Thats the only thing you have noticed that does not stack?

Just take the ++ ones and you only need a few.  You want to stockpile 50 of them for some reason?

Out of the things that do not stack, this is one of the lowest priority items.
    It may probably be one of the items with a low "stacking" priority but my point was another....

The Distilling new content, is a relatively new one in the life of Ultima Onlne.

It was added, I understand, when already the "issue" of stacking and the complaints of players about lots and lots of items not stacking where existing for some time....

If that is the case, "why", I wonder, when the new Distillation new content was added, and, therefore, Yeast as an item needed for it, with its variations, this item was not conceived and coded, right from start, as a stackable item, at least with Yeast items having the same exact modifiers ?

We get new items in UO now and then, WHY NOT, is my argument, when such new items are introducted in UO, make them right from start "stackable" items and not items that were to add to the long list of items which do not stack ?

I hope that I was more able to better explain my point.
  • I know there's some reason for it but blackrock not stacking drives me nuts.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,952
    I know there's some reason for it but blackrock not stacking drives me nuts.

What are you talking about ?

Blackrock does stack only, it stacks in several different forms, I think like around 6 ?
  • Captain_LuckyCaptain_Lucky Posts: 556
    edited April 2019
    popps said:
    I know there's some reason for it but blackrock not stacking drives me nuts.

What are you talking about ?

Blackrock does stack only, it stacks in several different forms, I think like around 6 ?
    Guess I haven't mined in a very long time lol I just remember it being all over my pack and near impossible to see.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    edited April 2019
    I have 16 different stacks of blackrock.  Some are more rare than others. 
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Are those used to make blackrock stew?

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    Yes they are.  Also having one in your backpack lets you through the phsyic shield of a dark wisp.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    I do remember that hehe. Those Dark Wisp can be a pain.
  • — They fixed the Blackrock not stacking.

They fixed the Grass and Snow tiles not stacking.

Yeast is definitely a pain.

But what I want to know is: When will we be able to stack stone pavers like the carpet tiles?!
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    A bit off topic, but the lil blackrock will all go on a NM stall. All the different varieties get converted into ONE type. When removed from the stall, it is a single stack. Newly mined won't stack, so that may not be super helpful. But if you want one stack at your house, just use the stall to convert fresh ones and then add it to the pile at home.
    What is a "NM stall"
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    New Magincia bazaar stall. Need gothic or rustic pack to set one up.
    TY