Still no Mythical chest?

Can we get the bug? where destroying Plunderbeacons near shore or server lines gives no reward fixed?  Please?  Before the event ends?

And should they still be damaging us when they are crewless?  

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    when they are that close to the shore, you don't even get drops from the spawn either
  • SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    edited March 2019
    when they are that close to the shore, you don't even get drops from the spawn either
    Sometimes you do and sometimes you do not.  I am about 50/50 on getting them from beacons and spawn at shoreline/server lines
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    I'm going with Superfrog's "Sometimes you do and sometimes you do not." on getting a drop. We've done beacons so close to shore that we had hop off the ship and get some of the orcs from land. Then back on the ship to pick off the orcs on the other side and take out the beacon. And we've gotten a drop. Other times not.

Last night I had a completely different encounter than any other beacon so far:
       Orcs were dispatched. Tried to come at the beacon from its west side. Cannons started firing again. I got the message that war target was blocked when trying to fire on beacon so we couldn't engage. The beacon was not firing energy bursts at us. We repositioned ship to the NW corner, with bow facing south, and were able to fire on beacon using bow and spells. We weren't getting hit with cannon fire from that angle and the beacon did start firing energy bursts at that point. It seemed so buggy I thought for sure we wouldn't get a drop. My experience prior to this was, if the cannons fire after orcs are gone you won't get a drop. Low and behold we did. Like I say, it was different than any other encounter so far.
  • TerryUOTerryUO Posts: 13
    This has happened to me more than a few times too.
  • SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    I’ll say this, it has its bugs but it is still fun as hell. I’ll report the bugs and play on. 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    This should now be resolved on all shards - please report any additional infos. 

If you encounter issues with cannons firing after the orc crew please submit a bug report with as much detail as possible so we can pinpoint the issue.  
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Thank you!
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Superfrog said:
    I’ll say this, it has its bugs but it is still fun as hell. I’ll report the bugs and play on. 
    Yep!
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    A Giant Thank You Kyronix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Kyronix said:

If you encounter issues with cannons firing after the orc crew please submit a bug report with as much detail as possible so we can pinpoint the issue.  
    THANK YOU! @Kyronix Now, about that Triton..... <span>:wink:</span>
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    KHAN said:
    Kyronix said:

THANK YOU! @ Kyronix Now, about that Triton..... <span>:wink:</span>

Last Night meet and greet:

Lord Bytor says: Is there an eta on the Kitchen set or the Triton ?

EM Faine Morgan says: (she's saying I'm old)

Lord Bytor says: heh

Mesanna says: next month I believe

The Queen says next Month!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.