The Runes and Books around Luna on Atlantic lately?

There are always a ton of "Bill Clinton is a R***ist INFOWARS" books and runes. Now while I am not a Clinton lover or anything, doesn't the "R" word bring like an immediate perma ban? It always used to. Besides that, it is somewhat distasteful to see all the time. Any thoughts on this?
ICQ 568300481

Comments

• TroubleTrouble Posts: 13
    *Personal opinion here and not a formal statement attributed to Broadsword or other official people*

Anything to do with the real-world (Politics, religion, etc.) really should not be in game... Part of why we (as players) are here is to escape that.  I prefer to immerse myself in a game and be a part of that world.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Trouble said:
    *Personal opinion here and not a formal statement attributed to Broadsword or other official people*

Anything to do with the real-world (Politics, religion, etc.) really should not be in game... Part of why we (as players) are here is to escape that.  I prefer to immerse myself in a game and be a part of that world.
    100% agree
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    I do my best to pick them up and dispose of but there are days I am not on ...
  • BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 41

there's going to be trolls in any game that you play now-and-days.  I too try to pick up the runes tat are distasteful, and go on with my game-time.  I try to go through life treating people with the best of intensions. and saying "Hi" to anybody I see with eye contact. I ain't always good at it. but if we could have that kind word once in awhile then this world would be a kinder place to live.

Just my 2 cents on the matter. Back to the game now. Must escape from my job now. see you game hopefully. Peace.

Wildfire

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 490
    edited March 2018
    I mean, I agree with Trouble's opinion somewhat... but I can talk about politics and religion type topics and still be leisurely as well.  I find too many people in the game limit themselves like this and then small talk is just about stupid stuff.  Also, with these topics being taboo to even talk about, many people just never get the experience needed to actually have an informed discussion ever.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 41
    Feigr said:
    I mean, I agree with Trouble's opinion somewhat... but I can talk about politics and religion type topics and still be leisurely as well.  I find too many people in the game limit themselves like this and then small talk is just about stupid stuff.  Also, with these topics being taboo to even talk about, many people just never get the experience needed to actually have an informed discussion ever.

"Bubblegum Likes this"

I to like to talk about that stuff too. It helps stimulate your brain, and also opens it up too, to other aspects and thoughts.  I've had some spirited talks about just about anything. while grouping with them in a dungeon blowing things up, and then walking about satisfied, that both of us agreed with our decisions. Just my 2cents worth.

Wildfire

• Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    What gets me about politics is the fact they want to pegion you in to one side or the other.. I prefer to choose by deed and the keeping of ones word...  I have seen in game once politics is started in chat.... its who screams the most or loudest to push their side....  A super big turn off and I log out and go to wow....
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 490
    The reason you're being pigeon holed is that you aren't communicating it or they aren't listening.  If it wasn't so taboo you'd have more discussions with people that are intelligent enough to listen and help you communicate your thoughts.