High Intensity Loot

@Kyronix posted in another thread

"Conventional wisdom is the greater the difficulty/time-investment of the encounter, the better the loot behind it.  I've touched on this topic briefly in other threads, but we do have a substantial imbalance in the core item property loop that needs to be addressed at some point, so dropping high intensity level loot into other encounters before that is essentially a non-starter.  That's a conversation for a different thread though. "

So, let's have a discussion about that.  My first question is what exactly do you mean by "substantial imbalance in the core item property loop?"

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2019
    no wonder it takes years to fix any bugs, devs constantly getting @ed in forums.

My personal opinion, they should stop engaging in the forums as it only causes more people to @ them, case in point, nobody ever @s misk
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• XareXare Posts: 124
    Mervyn said:
    no wonder it takes years to fix any bugs, devs constantly getting @ ed in forums.

My personal opinion, they should stop engaging in the forums as it only causes more people to @ them, case in point, nobody ever @ s misk
    How in the world are you NOT banned again?
  • XareXare Posts: 124
    @Mervyn I keep trying to figure out who's alt account you other.  @Mesanna ; or @Kyronix.  Personally, my money is on Kyronix.  There's no other way you should still be here after being banned that one time.

Please keep discussions on topic.
  • TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    I don´t agree that they should stop engaging in the forums but Mervyn does have a point.

But yeah, I was wondering as well what it meant.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    And what is even funnier is that he is the BIGGEST abuser of them all, go figure.
  • FreelsyFreelsy Posts: 70
    I, too, would be interested to learn about a loot revamp. Any information would be greatly appreciated.