POLL: Inter-Shard Mobility for the Masses - Part & Question 2

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited March 2018 in General Discussions
It seems that there is some problem with multi-questions polls, or I fumbled badly in the editing of the first post, so here is the second question.
Apologies.
I.
  1. If you replied YES!!! to the "STS for the Masses", how do you wish it implemented?10 votes
    1. As today STS, but awared at a much more earlier level, e.g.: 1th to 4th Year VR (Suolstones are!)
      50.00%
    2. As today STS, but for sale to EVERYONE in the OS at a REASONABLE price!
      30.00%
    3. Nerfed (as little as possible) but awared at a much more earlier level, e.g.: 1th to 4th Year VR.
      10.00%
    4. Nerfed (as little as possible) but for sale to EVERYONE in the OS at a REASONABLE price!
      10.00%

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I read where you say English is not your primary language, but you're doing fine, except for the fact that you overuse punctuation, almost to the point that the reader is lost. As for the poll and the reason for it....i think i lost that point too...sorry.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited March 2018
    I read where you say English is not your primary language, but you're doing fine, except for the fact that you overuse punctuation, almost to the point that the reader is lost. As for the poll and the reason for it....i think i lost that point too...sorry.
    1) Well, I'm Italian, so (to be self-stereotypical... :) ) overuse of punctuation and emojis is my written version of over-gesticulation...  :D
    2) The point is: 
    Q1) Do you wish that TPTB of UO will revise the STS issue to makes it more "low level" players friendly?
    Q2) If your reply to Q1 is YES!!!, how? (4 choices proposed) 
    Is this concise enough? :D
    3) ".i think i lost that point too". Nice one! Point taken... ;)
    I.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    Ivenor said:
    It seems that there is some problem with multi-questions polls, or I fumbled badly in the editing of the first post, so here is the second question.
    Apologies.
    I.

There is another option.

5. I would like to see Shard Transfer Shields functionality removed.

STS would remain as decorative items.

Character Transfers could only be purchased through the in game store, generating increased revenue for Broadsword.

-Arroth
    edited March 2018
    (duplicate post deleted)
    Ivenor said:
    Apologies.
    I.

There is another option.

5. I would like to see Shard Transfer Shields functionality removed.

STS would remain as decorative items.

Character Transfers could only be purchased through the in game store, generating increased revenue for Broadsword.

I agree, BUT at a WAY LESS steeper price that today CTT, otherwise not much will change, IMO...
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     Change Shields so instead of a token they give out a artie ranging from junk Paragon up to Doom arties once per month and triple the cost of transfer tokens in the store. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    If they put an end to the shields (that should of never been put in game in the first place) and make the transfer cost $50 or more might help stop the bleed of every item on all the shards going to alt shard to be sold 

if not just give the shields out to every new player character that is created along with 1 plat and an ethy 
  • DavoDavo Posts: 46
    No, no change is need.
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    Shard to shard is something somewhat ok to have even though I can see wanting to move shards it shouldn't have been made possible through a reusable in-game item.

Not to mention limit the amount of gold you can transfer along with items(weight limit).