Last Parry Chance

What was the driver for this? I mean parry chance was static was it not? Your parry, bushido, dex, and weapon were the only factors I thought.  
esdxWhere is the bank? 

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited February 2019
    I imagine it was to give greater transparency for the player to get a better chance of understanding how parrying works and to experiment with the formulas.
    A welcome addition.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    Ok... I assume there was no room for a parry chance box on the status window? Usually when im fighting I have no time to check weapon properties. Neat I guess. 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
    edited February 2019
    I just tested it, quite interesting, i overestimated the parry bonus from a 2 handed weapon (with bushido) compared to one handed.

This is actually brilliant for the game.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

40% and 35% ?
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
    Ikeelu said:
    Ok... I assume there was no room for a parry chance box on the status window? Usually when im fighting I have no time to check weapon properties. Neat I guess. 
    yeah come to think of it, character status may have been better.

@Mervyn You’re gonna leave me hangin? 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
    About the parry chance % on two handed vs one handed? It was roughly around that yes. (Higher with evade)