Pub 104 - Cannon Crafting & Firing

124»

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,118Dev
    So where is Frostwood found, because I've yet to see any.
    When the change is deployed, it’ll be in ship cargo.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Awesome..thank you sir !!
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    @Kyronix you forgot the 4th option:  Lock it down in your house as deco, they are pretty neat looking.  <span>:smile:</span>
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,118Dev
    ZekeTerra said:
    @ Kyronix you forgot the 4th option:  Lock it down in your house as deco, they are pretty neat looking.  <span>:smile:</span>
    Hehe - yes!  That goes into the category of "horde 1 of each in triplicate incase one day they are 'rare' " 
    Ok so ive been gone for 2 weeks, came back today, excited about the update going live..scuttled a ship...50 frostwood boards ? And a legendary crate that gave me "praise in "insert city name here"  when I turned it in, and that's it ? Umm......

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,825
    edited March 2019
    Ok so ive been gone for 2 weeks, came back today, excited about the update going live..scuttled a ship...50 frostwood boards ? And a legendary crate that gave me "praise in "insert city name here"  when I turned it in, and that's it ? Umm......
    It also gives gold to the treasury. A legendary will give a little over one mil to the city it is destined for or half to a different city. The mythical gives 10 mil to the treasury of its designated city half to another. You can also sell them to the pirate in bucs near the bank for pirate doubloons. You can buy a couple of items from him now and there will be different ones every month. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Thanks Vic 

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 772
    It also gives gold to the treasury. A legendary will give a little over one mil to the city it is destined for or half to a different city. The mythical gives 10 mil to the treasury of its designated city half to another. You can also sell them to the pirate in bucs near the bank for pirate doubloons. You can buy a couple of items from him now and there will be different ones every month. 
    I'm hoping they might add more items to what you can get from Captain of the Guards in the towns. The town banners are nice, but why not add some other content as well to reward us for our efforts? 

Honestly, when we were testing and just dropping the cargo in the barrel on TC, I was thinking we'd eventually be dropping the cargo on either the Trade Ministers or on the NPC shop owners, where the cargo was labeled for. I figured there'd be new prizes landing in our packs, like how Trade Runs works.  

Since that's not how the game mechanics work for the cargo maybe we could still have more than one option. Go to Buc's or go to Captain of the Guards after enough points are accrued. 
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Kyronix said:
    There is no longer any option to "assist" in the process.  The original intent was to speed up the firing process based on the number of individuals working on the cannon, but it wasn't every fully implemented and since we've streamlined the process significantly, we removed it.

The words to double click and assist are still there as a system message.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Parnoc said:
    I was on TC testing cannons yesterday in EC and had the same old ghost problem, a ship targets you, you run a short distance away, you come back and the "ship" is now a ghost ship that you can sail thru and the real ship is only parts of the deck and the crew but it's the real ship and you can shoot it if you line up correctly.  This has gone on as long as I've used EC, no idea if it happens in CC.

yes, happens in CC and happened today.
    Its actually kind of fun to shoot at the ghost ship and watch as it catches up with its real self, you wont see this on CC.