Pet abilities that do not work

PawainPawain Posts: 9,085
@Bleak 

Angry Fire:
Does nothing.  Took a pet with this skill only to kill Artic Orgre Lords. They have Negative Fire resist.  The pet never did damage other than the normal bites. 

Cold Wind:
Also does not do any damage.

Concussion Blow:
Does not do anything

Crushing Blow:
Does not do anything

Bladeweave:
Contains abilities above that do nothing.

None of the above have done damage since the pet revamp was released.

Conductive Blast:
Active time was nerfed to a <2 second duration.  It uses massive mana but the pet does not have time to attack while the spell is active.  It worked fine at the beginning.  Other resist reduction abilities last longer.  The only useable pet that can get it is a Cu Sidhe, They only do 50% energy damage.  This is not an overpowered ability.

What does this mean?  It does do damage.

Lightning Force
Trains the creature in the Lightning Force special ability, causing the creature to attack with energy damage.

Does the creatures normal damage turn to Energy?  Or does it just do an extra energy attack?

The pet revamp has brought many new players back to the game and many are staying because of this new content.  Thanks for putting it in.  But, please make the abilities work as intended.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,085
    @Misk Can some of the pet abilities that do not work be looked at Please.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 411
    I have a question about spellweaving on pets: what about arcane focus? Do they have a permanent arcane buff, or do they just work without one? 
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I have now observed Cold wind deal damage
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,085
    They "Fixed"  Cold Wind, Angry Fire, and Inferno.  They do very little damage and cost a lot of mana for that little damage.  For a permanent addition to a pet, I would not recommend adding any of those 3 to your pet.