Things I have learned the last two days....

1.  The locking up and getting dropped has not ended.  Still happening at ilsh champ spawns.  Lots.

2.  Getting dropped standing behind Nujelm bank trading goods between accounts still happens.  Every.Single.Time.  Made 14 trades, got dropped 12 times.

*le sigh*

Comments

• Its not just you.... and not just those locations..
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    which client and what else is running.
  • For me, CC.  And no add-ons.  Sometimes Chrome is open in background and sometimes not, doesn't seem to make a diff on that.  No Automap, no UOA...
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I am using EC and is smooth. It dropped only due to WAN disconnection at times. I have complained to the ISP.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I sometimes get this right after a new pub so what I have started is download pub and hit play then hit quit and reload the client and so far I get a lot less drops esp when doing mutli clients to hand over gifts to one account/char
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    EC has frozen on me a few times in the past few days, can still see chat, but cant move, have to restart.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • CC does that freezing me but everything and everyone else is still fine thing to me.  After a gate, after recall, and once in a while just because it wants to