Color Plants - Colored Seeds... (Please read to get the whole picture.)

Okdoke!

I'm sorry... I used to be really good at this... and I totally forgot how it works when it comes to colors... because I never really deal in them. And I've sold a LOT of plants on Atlantic. Just all normal.

I'm trying to get a special cross plant seed for something else... in color.

Plant A is Red. Plant B is Red. Both different. Result is Plant C.

Take Plant A, crossed to another Plant A... you get BRIGHT A.

Plant A cross to Plant B (Red), comes out Bright Red.

Correct?

How do we get normal Red in the C plant result?

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    While I realise you dislike URLs, I am unwilling to recreate the table that you need from this page: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/crafting/plant-growing/cross-pollination/
    it will tell you how to get a non-bright plant of any colour.

• Its a simple question.  Rather then broadcast what you are unwilling to do... dont post anything.  Its that simple.

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    because we all know you get your panties in a bunch every time some one post a link to actually make you do some work.
  • Perhaps answer the question... 

stop trolling.  

Stop making sexist remarks and people wouldnt be driven off this site.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Its a simple question.  Rather then broadcast what you are unwilling to do... dont post anything.  Its that simple.
    You are quite right, I apologise. It is totally unreasonable of me to expect you to make use of the wiki.  You must cross your red plant with a green, purple or orange.