Shard Transfer "error" calling for "shard bound" item when none exists.

Its true... I didnt know an item HAD that tag on it and I threw them out.  Was cheap, anyway.  I threw the 2 out... thankfully I didnt spend more.

I had tried to go, was stopped... realized my error right away.  Then I kept getting the same error.

Sorted everything... nothing is out of place.

Still had the error.

Took a nap.

Came back.

Still had the error.

Sorted everything again... nothing is out of place.

Seeing game-masters refuse to help when called?

What is the error?  Is this a common error that will resolve itself at shard up or 24 hours?

Anyone have anything HELPFUL to say on this?

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• Evil_Pixie_WorksEvil_Pixie_Works Posts: 109
    edited November 2018
    Never mind!  :-)

Turns out... after searching every last item, on extended search information, the 5th to last item WAS a "shard bound".  There is no way you would have noticed this without that extra data.  Thanks to a FRIEND.  hehe.  Moved over 240 items 3x, different bags/boxes... insuring nothing was missed.  This was so something that could have been avoided.

The item looked just like the old Dinner of the Proximous (or whatever)… was NOT recolored.  Something on a spit.  It did not stand out at all.  I would have never paid attention to this on a vendor, even if it was a real dinner.

So... sorry!  I know its a bit lazy for items to be simply recolored... but this was REALLY bad.  At least resized... it would be easy to notice.  Was that way with a Ship's Bell I never saw before finding it cross-shard shopping.  Ended up getting a better deal on Atlantic... ANYWAY... even if it wasnt shard bound.  Now to find a White Tiger on Atlantic for a good price for me.

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
    Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.