Issue with moving an EJ acount to a paid account

ShawnisShawnis Posts: 3
I am trying to reactivate my oldest account. I have already contacted the UO online support but what they have told me didn't help. I was told to select the "current account" and pick from the list of master accounts. The problem I am having is that the account management page will not allow me to de-select my current paid account name to switch to the one I want to upgrade to a paid account. 

The email attached to the account I want to upgrade is long gone. It was an AOL account to state how old the account is. What can I do on my end to actually get my account back fully? Or at least maybe I can have a vault to use so I can actually unload my backpack of items so I can play again?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Have you been playing on the EJ account?

You can buy a Vault in the game is you have Sovereigns.  Shouldn't have to resort to that.

Close browsers and clear cookies and and other things. Then try.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I have tried to purchase sovereigns for my EJ account but the website blocks any purchase attempt of anything in store that isn't connected to my paid account.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited November 2018
    Deleted 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Shawnis said:
    I have tried to purchase sovereigns for my EJ account but the website blocks any purchase attempt of anything in store that isn't connected to my paid account.
    That doesn't make any sense. Are you saying your EJ accounts aren't linked to your paid account ? I have one active account and several EJs, but they're all linked. I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure I can purchase sovereigns from the store, as all this does is give you a code, which  you then apply to whichever account you choose, I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to buy then on the paid account, and then apply them to your EJ account. Unless that's simply not allowed, which wouldn't make sense if they hope to make money off of EJ accounts.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.