Some reason my 120 Imbuing skill doesnt show... at all?!!

Now... I tried looking on other guys and I see the Imburing skill... as 0.0 on those with no skill.

I admit, I cant keep all my crafters straight, who has what and so on.  I havnt used this skill in some time.  Not since it was new... or at least to build 120.0 skill.  BUT... today (11/6/18) I cant even see the skill listed at all, on the skill list.

She show's a full 720.0 skill points in total.  I added up everything I can see after "show real".  120 skill is missing... fully.  She's also listed as "Legendary Artificer".  No way to access the skill.

As per the new standard of normal... no gamemaster help.  I page.  I dont even see "you're in line" or whatever.  Just hours of nothing. 

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I can fix this one for you.

If using classic client, goto your character data directory, normally located under:
    documents/EA games/ultima online legacy/user data/"account name"/"shard"/"character"

and delete the file named skillgrp.mul

(Don't worry the file should regenerate as soon as youj log back in)

Little more tricky on enhance client, let me know if you need a solution for enhanced client.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Ummmm.  UO Classic.  Make a dif?

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
    Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.