Shard Bound P/Scrolls - book

Is there a book we can add these scrolls to ?

Comments

• No, with the way that they are coded there is no way to add them to a book. This won't be changed either per the devs.
  • Shard bound ps'es would kill a semi lucrative market I think, but I think maybe considering shard bound power scrolls altogether would be a good idea. If you just absolutely had to have power scrolls for your characters, and can't farm on your shard for whatever reason, you can still go get them on other shards and use them and transfer back over or whatever. I didn't realize they could make those things shard bound, and of the persuasion this should have been done YEARS ago. Many years ago, to the betterment of the game. I know a lot of people made some serious coins on the dead shard farm ---> more active shard sell routine, but pvp'ers complain about no innocents to wreck or actually want pvp in their pvp themed encounter that has turned into a sampire whackamole money generator. I don't begrudge the players who do this though, but honestly, do you feel this makes the game a better place? I do not. Champs in Ilsh should have other rewards other than powerscrolls but comparatively aside from being possibly raided, I think Ilsh champs are much more difficult than the standard ones. Exceptions being like Abyss spawn on Terra Sanctum or whatever that one that is kind of NE of Papua, you get a big line of imps and other fast spell casting critters on a ridge and can't get up there, and get stam blocked by gargs and succubus or whatever pretty much over for you. lol. At least in Ilsh you can try to run for a moongate or something. Have fun getting a res out there on that island thing though. Maybe you can take a dance through the sparkles and get back before you get dry looted of goods you had in your corpse.