Items ghosting

MissEMissE Posts: 776
In the EC.

Bit hard to explain but over the past few days, not sure if it was after a patch, items when you 'move' them still appear in the slot in the grid where they were and then in another spot where you put them.  It is making looting particularly hard when you pick something up and it still appears in the box/corpse.  Also happens when equipping stuff, grab sleeves put em on, they are on your pdoll but still in your pack.  Closing and reopening the corpse or container 'deletes' the ghost but it is becoming super super annoying.

Was making up suits today which requires jiggling bits of armor on and off while calculating resists and having to close all my open packs continuously so I could actually 'see' which items were real and which were ghosted made the job absolutely impossible.

Anyone else experience this or is it just me?

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited October 2018
    Another thing happening as well is you open containers and there is nothing there so you have to close and open them again to get the items to appear.  Also when crafting, you make the item but it doesn't appear until you close and open your pack.

Forgot to add that to the above.

Again anyone else experiencing this over the last few days?

Cheers MissE

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,804

I've had the ghosting problems for awhile now.  But with the client update before the latest it has gotten worse.

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Yeah I have only noticed it happening on a regular basis (ie daily) since the Khaldun stuff  went live. Gets so bad when it starts i have to close and reload the client completely and it runs for a while then starts ghosting again.  Before that it was only a very occasional thing, maybe one item a week or something, usually on death when resurrecting etc. now it is every day.

Cheers MissE