About that EC...

Has anyone mentioned lately, that ghost mobs are a pain in the arse?   just wondering...

Comments

• SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Have been for years. But, you know "fixing" Shadowguard was more important.
  • yeah   *sighs*
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,788
    What is a ghost mob?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I would like ALL bugs to be fixed. I’d like another bug fixing publish.
    Two is better than one. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Mervyn said:
    I would like ALL bugs to be fixed. I’d like another bug fixing publish.
    Two is better than one. 

Yeah, if they actually fix bugs and take care of the QoL deficiencies, and leave things that are working alone.

• TimSt said:
    What is a ghost mob?
    In the EC, when you kill something, it stands there as normal, but if you pull a bar off it it has no health.  You cant attack it, it is dead.  But it plays hell with al the targetting macroes
  • I'm still trying to get past the part that Uriah plays the EC.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • I'm still trying to get past the part that Uriah plays the EC.

Only for spawns.  ONly.  And only because I can use its settings to attack nearest, and ignore friendlies and pets.  No more accidently attacking guildmates =)

If they ever make it available in CC, I'll uninstall EC and use the diskspace for more grandkid pictures lol.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Uriah_Heep said:
    If they ever make it available in CC, I'll uninstall EC and use the diskspace for more grandkid pictures lol.

I see you have your priority right
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,825
    edited October 2018
    I'm still trying to get past the part that Uriah plays the EC.

Only for spawns.  ONly.  And only because I can use its settings to attack nearest, and ignore friendlies and pets.  No more accidently attacking guildmates =)

"Accidently", yeah, sure . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• I don't use EC at all, but I'm getting a weird foreign character glitch when I open doors in people's houses. If I double click a door, I get a weird either a Kanji or just guessing here maybe Russian symbol that is hued in grey appears for a brief period of time.. happened on every server I've clicked on a door in since I've been back, and I've been to quite a few. Anyone else getting this, and I apologize for the derailer, maybe it is happening in EC too? I agree with @Mervyn another bug publish would be delightful, but my enjoyment of the game is way beyond what I expected even now. Just odd things that might befoul someone's experience if they are giving the game a try through EJ.

Another thing, I've been talking to a returning player who's EJ at the moment, trying to talk them into re-subbing but.. they are having a slap in the face of a time with the bank system and I had a spin with the bank system also, it is pretty un-intuitive even if  you're a returning player. However once you padiddle with the it some and just do stuff it makes more sense. Not really a bug, but something that might could use an eyeball on it in the future.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    Found out something the hard way last night thanks to the dread communication failure. If you log off and back on the ghosts go away. That didn't use to work but seems to now.