Publish 101 update

From uo.com

10/9/2018

Greetings Everyone,

We have made the following adjustments to Publish 101 that will be released on the shards during normal maintenance time beginning with the Japanese shards this evening, 10/9/2018:

1.  The  Khal Ankur and the Dragon Turtle  champ spawns located in Felucca have been adjusted to spawn upon morning maintenance and can only be reactivated with valor after the first spawn.
  2.  Cultist’s Ritual Tomes will no longer be spawning as a blessed item on Siege and Mugen.
  3.   The information for the Felucca Khal Ankur Champ Spawn in the Wiki regarding the guaranteed 120 Power Scroll drop has been corrected, it now states 4 instead of 8 scrolls.

We appreciate all your feedback and look forward to more in the future.

UO Team

Looks like some of the stuff that's been reported has been seriously addressed, thanks @Mesanna and everyone else.

Comments

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Nothing about the First Aid Belts not working?

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Parnoc said:
    Nothing about the First Aid Belts not working?

the first aid belt works if it is open in CC i can make it work while worn and closed with UOA 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I am confused, was is unique about Khal Ankhur and Dragon Turtle, why not apply the same rules to Abyssall Inferno and Primevil Lich?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Seriously addressed. Hahahaahahaha
    I kinda curious who addresses that the tomes should not be blessed anymore. 

Looks like shooting in the own leg... Sounds a bit like Mervyn
    edited October 2018
    I didn’t actually report the Siege blessed issue. A couple of people were complaining about the difficulty obtaining khaldun Artis on Siege. I merely publicly enquired what they were so desperate for the Khaldun arties for on Siege...
    Seems their lack of response shot themselves in the foot. They could’ve just said they like the pretty colours...

”rules help control the fun” Monica Gellar...FRIENDS, circa 1990
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    If only they would address "all" of the issues on Siege instead of only those from a very small minority voice.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    I think they’ve learned the art of budnipping.