Can we get a list of useless pvp properties?

XrisXris Posts: 130
I was told hit fatigue and hit mana drain do not work in pvp. Can we try to add more properties to the list that don't work in pvp? 

Comments

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    Xris said:
    I was told hit fatigue and hit mana drain do not work in pvp. Can we try to add more properties to the list that don't work in pvp? 
    These properties do affect player targets.
  • since when? I tried both of them on players about a year ago and nothing ever happened
  • Most properties do work in pvp, its just some have low to minimum impact on the fight.  Like mana leech is much better then mana drain, especially when using concussion blow.  Now mana leech is much more effective in pvm then it is in pvp but it still works.  There is also a lot of weird things no one really uses, like focus, battle lust, assassin honed, all these things do a little something but wont really impact the fight at all.
  • yes but when I last checked with a buddy of mine we didn't notice ANY effect from mana drain and stamina drain. Is it something that can be resisted maybe? It's been a while so I am no longer sure if we were running tests with and without resist...