Holy meatballs batman..

ok just kidding but really.. any prayers for making rough meteorite a stackable item? @Bleak
@Kyronix @Mesanna they come pretty fast and at 5 stones each and unstackable take up a ton of space. even after polishing it , it is still not stackable. <span>:neutral:</span>

Comments

• In the grand scheme of things, other than deco, and helping us fill up storage space in the house, do meteorites have a use?
  • I have no idea as yet. I have not tried to craft anything with them. i do know you can make them polished with oil cloth. but then a polished turd is still just a turd. sorry for the pun. 

• Church said:
    I have no idea as yet. I have not tried to craft anything with them. i do know you can make them polished with oil cloth. but then a polished turd is still just a turd. sorry for the pun. 

LMAO.  reckon you're right,   Guess I'll keep a couple of different ones then, and just drop the others as they land in pack

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    we asked when testing. they are for deco only
  • It would be really cool if they stacked and had some Brit Cleanup turn-in value.
  • when you figure out the price per swing from buying 1 1000 charge tool only to get 1 of these in return, it is worth what? nothing... the tools are the answer to the crafters money sink.. can only be used in lost lands... kinda cheeesy. maybe not so on Atlantic where money flows like wine in a brothel.. take a dead server where money isnt so easy to come by and poof, you have some very expensive wood/ingots/fishsteaks. then reforge it into something useable and only be able to scrap most of it from junk retries then you have a very very expensive weapon. yeah yeah ok ok i'll stop complaining. back to the sweat shop i go. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    Players are dropping bag fulls of meteorites on LS.  You have bad RNG.  Now the expensive non infused footwear is another story.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    Personally I LOVE the royal blue ones. So far I have only gotten 8 of them. I haven't tried polishing any yet (just on Test Center)
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Interestingly the unpolished black meteorite is impassable in trammel when dropped on the ground, may come in handy for trolling at events. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Mervyn said:
    Interestingly the unpolished black meteorite is impassable in trammel when dropped on the ground, may come in handy for trolling at events. 
    You? Troll?  The hell you say...

:|
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,339
    Pawain said:
    Players are dropping bag fulls of meteorites on LS.  You have bad RNG.  Now the expensive non infused footwear is another story.
    I'm so glad I didn't use up my junkproof hooks before now. They really help not waste the charges on this fishing pole.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    The footwear is most annoying.  It should be infused at least.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.