Your ham-fisted approach to game design is sad.

Broadsword has officially revealed its ineptitude and complete inability to manage this game.

Dumping a new item in game, building a ton of hype, and then making that item unattainable all in the name of "gold sink" when you people have been deaf to some of the really great and nuanced calls for gold sinks for the past, I dont even know how many years.

It is abundantly clear you are blundering in the dark.  I actually believe this is the beginning of the end for broadsword and UO, if this is the amount of thought that goes into something so fresh and new to the game.

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    All I want to do is a DIY to my Keep, knock a wall down, put in an Arch make a few doors, put in a secret door to a treasure vault, NOT make  FOUR-STORY HOUSE

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • XareXare Posts: 124
    Drakelord, that's really all a majority of Keep owners what. 
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Yes and they could have easily done this for us within a couple of weeks, instead we got 18 months of waiting around and nothing to show for it.
  • Not going to happen. they only cater to the gold farmers who have massive number of accounts. it's very sad. "Gold Sink" because some people recommended it vs the population who will never see it. Dead servers cannot deal with no economy and they base the whole economy on Atlantic standards. take a 1 mill castle and then just say oh hey lets sell it for 300+ mill. even a keep of all things being 200 mill? bleh.. they wont change it. 

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Let's keep the discussions consolidated and civil. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.