House tool crashing still.

What happened to the fix for the house tool crashes? Still not implemented? As my castle wasnt amoung the 40, I use it to experiment with improvements and to get it to fit for me. Burt im still crashing and spend as much time crashing and re-logging as actually building! I built an 18x18 on Europa after the competition was ower on TC, and I actually crash there as well. Looks the same way and as frequent..  :(

Comments

• I be still on TC and try to find a new design for the common costumize-event for keeps/castles. Still having many client crashes - so felt nearby every 2 minutes there's a crash - totally equal if you're on a 18 x 18 or 32 x 32 plot. Someone should design gold medals for the most patience here ;) .

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    Please submit a ticket with the house location and steps to reproduce while in you are in house customization. I have resolved multiple client crashes with the last patch and will need to investigate this one.
  • Yes Bleak, I know; you spent many hours in the beginning at the other of my castles. Now im the least tecnical old lady  in UO , but ill do my best . A really bad day I crash more and more frequent the longer I work on it,  and before I give up I crash as soon as I open the tool.. :'(  
  • Bleak said:
    Please submit a ticket with the house location and steps to reproduce while in you are in house customization. I have resolved multiple client crashes with the last patch and will need to investigate this one.
    Ticket setting is with the "Help"-function ingame or where do I have to set?  *confuses*

I mostly crash if I want to change to the upper floors - equal if you go from story 2 to 3 or 3 to 4 - sometimes also from 1 to 2. If you commit the design for having a look it often crashes when you will restart. Stairs are now half-seen - seem to be cut in the middle and If you stand outside your house at the ground floor or on the blue tiles in the higher floor you cannot see the whole house up to the roof any more :( .
    Yesterday I crashed felt surely nearby a 100 times - was very annoying and costs a lot of nervs and patience also.
    Location Castle Plot :  Testcenter Malas  at coordinates 87o 16'N 37o58'E
    Location 18 x 18 Plot: Testcenter Trammel at 154o51S 62o17'E

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Right now im at my castle on TC Malas. 124N-24E or w3.1603.257.-90
    I logged In , clicked the house sign .costumice this house and crashed. Logged in clicked house sign again and crashed. . 
  • Third time seems to work..

• Soo..now 12 crashes in exactly 10 min.. all times the house sign or the menue to commit on the tool was involved. what more should I check? placing walls and floor tiles seemed ok the times i got so far..

• Shouldnt have said that..crash 13 I was just running ower the floor  :(
  • Same to me - three crashes in not yet a minute pass by - logg in go in costumize mod , walk a few steps from the middle - and crash. Relogg , logg in costumized mode and go up to a higher floor - crash - choosing walls or anything else is really unpossible - you get a crash at once you have logged in .

• Its worse than ever.