Help Pet Giltch

I was playing on my char Henry Fiztroy when the server went down.  I was inside my house. When the server came back up I logged in and put Henry on his bug, The Great Pumpkin.  When I logged in just now Henry wasn't on his bug, but it showed in his followers list.  I looked all over the house.  I have seven account so I have seven houses I checked them all...no Pumpkin.  So I logged out and back in. now my followers list is empty.  Please help me.  I've played 17 years. Pleeeeeeaaassse!

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Maybe the devs will look into this. I won’t answer for them however I think it’s worth putting things into context here.

Unfortunately it does sound like the item has disappeared and it does state in the Ts & Cs they’ll be unable to replace missing items. 

How many times has this happened? If it’s happened just 1 time in 17 years it’s unlikeky they’ll be able to reproduce it and equally unlikely they’ll goto the trouble of investing time/resources to fix it as I’m sure there are many more bugs that happen more frequently which would take priority.

Also, was there actually anything unique about this item? It’s 0gp to tame another and call it the same name. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    Page a gm if that happens, I've had them track down packies that did a similar disappearing act. Probably too late by now though, since you only have an hour or so of your pet not being able to see you before it goes wild. 
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited August 2018
    King_Greg said:
    Page a gm if that happens, I've had them track down packies that did a similar disappearing act. Probably too late by now though, since you only have an hour or so of your pet not being able to see you before it goes wild. 

Why is some plays can get GM help yet everytime I page I get this:

Broadsword Customer Support do-not-reply@broadsword.com
    To **********************************

Greetings,

Thank you for your GM petition number 9177952.

As players ourselves, we understand how frustrating it can be to lose something in the game. Unfortunately, Game Masters are not able to replace lost items, houses, or pets.

If the loss was a result of a game flaw, we ask that you report this incident to the development team via http://uo.com/contact/

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Ultima Online In-game Customer Support
    Broadsword Online Games
    I'm sorry to get all but hurt, this is pure discrimination. I have heard players over and talk about how the GMs/ dev team help them with this or find that etc. While in 17 yrs I get canned messages that amount to "BUGGER OFF!"  The only time I have gotten GM/Dev interaction is when they perma-banned me by MISTAKE! 

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2018
    Discrimination? 
    In your page to the GM, did you mention you were black/Hispanic/Jewish/LGBTQ? 

what would they be discrimating against? Before you posted your response I did mention they’ll be unable to replace any items. 

Also probably wasn’t wise to disclose your account bound email address, there are a lot of unsavoury characters on this forum. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002