Hedge seeds

Please is it possible that when we put seeds in the seed box the hedge seeds get the name of what they actually are? example "Tall hedge" "Short hedge"
As at the moment they both only say "hedge" and its a total guessing game as to which one im actually planting which results in me normally growing the wrong ones to what i wanted... giving them the proper names would be much appreciated  @Mesanna @Kyronix

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    Same with Cypress trees and Hops.  I have a bag of each new type plant seed with an engraved label of the type and never remove all the seeds.  I put the hedge seed into the short hedge bag and see if it stacks. Then put it into the tall hedge bag if it did not.

Until they label them, you can do that or have them in known locations of your seed box.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    @Mesanna @Kyronix any info please if this is possible
  • LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    Pawain said:
    Same with Cypress trees and Hops.  I have a bag of each new type plant seed with an engraved label of the type and never remove all the seeds.  I put the hedge seed into the short hedge bag and see if it stacks. Then put it into the tall hedge bag if it did not.

Until they label them, you can do that or have them in known locations of your seed box.
    Thats insane whats the purpose of having the seed boxes lol i have 4 of them and it cant identify what seed i wanna use