Mage PVP

2»

Comments

• Biff said:
    @ Mervyn 
    I'm actually very surprised, this is a huge oversight.

Well it should make you feel better that using auto target is terrible for pvp. It would mean that you can't precast spells and wait until you're in range, for example.
    So no holding target at all until the right moment.

Right?
    you mix the two according to template.
    Random example: a mystic mage could make great use of the accellerated casting with autotargeting after hitting the target with spellplague.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,280
     Biff said:
    @ Mervyn 
    I'm actually very surprised, this is a huge oversight.

LOL !!   :D

All of this is why I felt I could not comment positively anymore on Mage-play.

I am a Mage, I love being a Mage, it's all I do. But I cannot currently talk about it in a positive way, I'm glad Mervyn and others are helping you out in a good way, good luck, take care.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I’ve never ever read a single dev comment on the issue of casting/cast recovery speed differences between EC and CC and autotarget vs non auto target in EC. As if it’s a dirty little secret or the elephant in the room.

I’m convinced the stupid questions about dyes and cooking etc at the meet & greets are shills.

@Bleak
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I guess I could just submit the issue as a bug report.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• BiffBiff Posts: 32
    From now on ill use EC only for pvm/sampire for the prettiness. Mage pvp remains cc out of moral inclination.