Problem

Okay we have 7 UO Accounts that are tied to one Master Account primarily for accounting purposes.  This master account is shared by my sister and I.  I logged  in with my UO account credentials and made my profiled (misspelled no less).   She logs in with her UO account  to make hers and it logs her into my profile!  HEEEELLLP!  We'd both like to post and interacted. Thank You
Luc of Legends

BTW- Please fix the spelling error in my name. Thank You

Comments

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    My guess is that you will need to petition Mesanna to ask EA to let you create another Master Account and move at least one of your UO accounts over to that Master Account.  Then your sister can log into the forum using that UO account.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    Okay we have 7 UO Accounts that are tied to one Master Account primarily for accounting purposes.  This master account is shared by my sister and I.  I logged  in with my UO account credentials and made my profiled (misspelled no less).   She logs in with her UO account  to make hers and it logs her into my profile!  HEEEELLLP!  We'd both like to post and interacted. Thank You
    Luc of Legends

BTW- Please fix the spelling error in my name. Thank You

I don't know, Legneds sounds pretty cool.

Legneds. The official leotard ankle scrunchies of the '80s! 

-Arroth