A list of questions for the June M&Gs

I am not sure of the M&G that will be scheduled, some shards have some very strict rules on the number of questions/suggestions one can ask so I am posting the list that members of PAS (People Army of Sonoma) came up with.  A few of the questions/suggestions below are mine, but the rest come from other members of the Guild.

1. As you know we have the Serpent's Pillars to move ships from the seas of Trammel and Felucca to the seas of the Lost Lands and back, yet with the release of the Samurai Empire in 2004 there has been no way to move ships across seas to Tokuno and back except to empty it, dry dock it, recall/gate to new locations, put back in the water. Would it be possible to see in the future something similar to the Serpent's Pillars? Or allow that Character to have boats in Multi Facets, not just one facet only.

2. We have the in-game click-able decor maps of the UO lands, Eodon, but none of the Islh or Tokuno, when will we be able to see something for that? Would be nice for a t-map room to have all the maps of all the lands.

3. Was wondering if it would be possible for a character with animal lore to double-click the animal health bar to get the animal/pets Gump. something similar to double-clicking a player's health bar to open their paper-doll.

4. Recipe scroll book/box and repair deed station that can be filled with multi repair deeds that can be used in our homes and not have to carry repair deeds to the nearest NPC shop.

5. A book or box to hold all primers, item deeds such as from the huntsman trophies, crystal deco, shadow deco, tailor reward deeds-polar bear rugs, wall tapestries & brown bear rugs), Christmas tree deeds a way to store them in a book where we can better organize them

6. We would love to see a search box for the jewelry box. It takes forever to mouse over each one to find out if you have an lrc ring, for example. A search box like we have on a container would fix this and save tons of time.

7. Is there any way to improve the loot and guardian spawn for level 7 tmaps? Right now they are easier to complete than a level 6 even though they are much harder to get. Maybe a chance for named monsters, unique colored containers, multiple level 6 tmaps, possibility to dig up 2 chests, etc?

8. We still get paranoid and detect hidden my house anytime I unlock or drop something - what about a reward item like a "security stone" that can be locked down and when used auto shuts all doors, detects hidden, and removes any non-friends for you?

10. Similar to the suggestion for searching jewelry, some sort of "armory search" system similar to the vendor search would be nice. Maybe a large craftable for storing equipment similar in size to the soulforge? One for armor, one for weapons, different styles, etc? Having to mouse over every piece of equipment in crate after crate to find something you know you already have feels more like menial labor than it does a fun part of the game.

11. We like some more clarity on combat systems, in a tooltip. More clarity on combat as a whole. A player ran into an issue where he was doing more damage with enemy of one up when he should have been over the +300% cap already, so obviously, the information we have is inaccurate.

12. I want an accurate way to be able to predict damage done. As it is, we have information that's incomplete and only offers a partial picture. I want more clarify in the formula in all honesty. What I'm asking for specifically is a website they've built where I can plug in my stats, plug in the mob I'm fighting, and get a semi accurate estimate of the damage done and taken.

13. When will Legacy Dragons, White Wyrms & Nightmares (that had not yet started training) be unfrozen and allowed to begin combat training & customization? We understand that this was necessary when developers were getting ready to reset pets that were buffed by exploits. We were promised that this freeze would be lifted at some point in the future. And we are just wondering when that might be?

14. Also, will there ever be a fix/reset for bugged pets that jumped slots during training? The slot jumping bug was fixed, but what about the pets that are still bugged? I would like to free up the stable slot if nothing will be done.

15. How about adding a 10% buff to defense chance for characters with GM Arms Lore? GM Lumberjack adds 10% to Damage Increase when using an axe on a swordsman, but Arms Lore has no impact on combat even though GM Arms Lore carries the title of GM Warrior. Seems like it would give crafters a slightly better chance to survive attacks.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598
Tagged: