Removing Powerscrolls From Trained Pets

I dunno whos all out there that agree with me, but shouldn't there be an option to take powerscrolls off pets upon releasing them?.  like a Cu drops bandages.  Should be a menu upon left clicking your pet that says Release and Descroll pet and they go in your pack upon release if you where the owner.  Would this be able to be done? Thoughts and suggestions?

Comments

• SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    Not gonna happen, the PvP'ers would cry cry cry....
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    well you can't do it with players, and i think for good reason, that is my thought on the issue.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Let me think about this for a second, that would be a BIG NO.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,257

RMT sites, and Traders wouldn't be too happy, they would have less trade.

Or the PvMers that gather them, their playstyle would be reduced.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Slayvite said:
    Not gonna happen, the PvP'ers would cry cry cry....
    AMEN
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Stuck a bunch of expensive scrolls on a pet then realised it wasn't as good as you were hoping? Tough s**t. You should of tried it on test center first. 
  • BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 41

Let's just close down this discussion now. The Devs already said NO, because it will eat into the profit of the game mechanics. the Powerscroll market is working just like they want right now. and it would stop the Supply and depand when you can REUSE the powerscroll from "old" pets and put them on "new" pets.  

Sure we all would like an option for this. being a tamer myself. but it ain't gonna happen. Sorry. No matter how many discussion/Polls that we have.

Just saying IMO.

Wildfire