Why was my post deleted?

I am sorry I thought we wanted players to come back.  Or is this friends of Mesanna club? I was trying to help Tyrath resub.  I had talked him into coming back.  Well mods pat yourselves on the back cause now you’ve lost our accounts too.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    I did not see it.  Also, the forum is not the game.  Don't come here if it bothers you that much.

They can delete threads?  I always see them close or just let them rot when posters ask for a thread to be deleted.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited June 2018
    Obviously you want people to quit because u are one of the greedy RMTers.  I asked for help becuase he couldn’t resub we follow the instructions and the videos. He couldn’t get past the enter you payment option. he’d enter his credit card and when he pressed enter it took him right back to choose payment option.  Well y’all can shove this whole game. I am closing my accounts and filing a complaint with the BBB.
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    Pawain said:
    I did not see it.  Also, the forum is not the game.  Don't come here if it bothers you that much.

They can delete threads?  I always see them close or just let them rot when posters ask for a thread to be deleted.

Oh yes they can delete them, mine get deleted all the time.....
    edited June 2018
    Slayvite why haven’t you unsubed already?  They treat you like dog doo.  Why give them anymore money? I am closing my accounts.
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    I am closing my accounts.
    Can i have your stuff?
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Don't get excited, they do this alla time
  • Sure if you sit the idocs and beat idocbastard to stuff.  Seven accounts the museum has my  est stuff including a complete phoenix armor set.  The crafting castle has over 100,000 regs on deeds and all the vet rewards machines.  Also there are bod books containing about 10,000 bods. So kmock yourself out.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @Luc_of_Legends, I don't know anything about the post that was deleted or what led to you writing it.  You might be being a bit hasty rage quitting on a Saturday when there is little chance a dev or moderator is around to answer your question.  It is likely if you read the Terms of Service, and remember your post dispassionately, you could guess why it was deleted.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
    edited June 2018
    All I did was ask for help for Tyrath who was trying to resub and it would’nt take his credit card info.  
    edited June 2018
    Don't get excited, they do this alla time
    This from my SO CALLED, LONG TIME, FRIEND! Who has turned  on me for NO reason and UNfriended me from Facebook for NO reason!  So shut up Uriah!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    Obviously you want people to quit because u are one of the greedy RMTers.  I asked for help becuase he couldn’t resub we follow the instructions and the videos. He couldn’t get past the enter you payment option. he’d enter his credit card and when he pressed enter it took him right back to choose payment option.  Well y’all can shove this whole game. I am closing my accounts and filing a complaint with the BBB.

LOL  I am a RMTer?  Tyrath does not know how to re sub?  

There is a lot of Drama here.  I can see why they lock your stuff.

But, No  I do not want anyone to quit.  Even Mervyn.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    We were friends, but not on FB.  That was me and your sister, and for the record, she dropped me that night I called yall out for the way you talked to and about Silent Singer.  Carry on tho, and mods, I won't be flaming this thread over and over, so dont lock it...I'm out

• SilentSinger is a liar!  You notice he didn’t have THE BALLS to post that crap over here only on the OTHER FORUM!  For the recond Jirel and I share this forum account becuase they only allow ONE per EA account even if you login with you UO account.  Also you unfriended her, but hey denile ain’t jusr a river in Egypt!
    edited June 2018
    Pawain said:

LOL  I am a RMTer?  Tyrath does not know how to re sub?  

There is a lot of Drama here.  I can see why they lock your stuff.

But, No  I do not want anyone to quit.  Even Mervyn.
    It wasn’t that Tyrath didn’t know how to resub. IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT HIS CREDIT CARD! IT KEPT SENDING HIM BACK TO SELECT PAYMENT TYPE!  I swear you so called self-important UO cheerleaders are too busy to READ A WHOLE DAMN POST!
  • ZuckussZuckuss Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    Please use the support and contact information provided below to resolve your issue:

General:
    Ultima Online Support

Billing Support:
    Techincal and Billing Support Contact Form

Email:
    support@ultimaonline.com

In some rarer cases, Electronic Arts Support might need to be contacted:
    EA Help

Thank you for being a valuable UO community member.
This discussion has been closed.