What does this mean?

Hi, I just got this message, which seems strange I thought all paid accounts will still be allowed to play after not renewing, have not received any warnings and have never had any bans. any ideas?

Forum - a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
"we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,464
    edited October 14
    I think you have to wait 120 days then it goes EJ (free to play with limits on the account)

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,080
    edited October 14
    Did you link it to a master account at the Broadsword account management page? That is all that I can think of other than you got banned. or you haven't waited the 4 months for the account to go EJ

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• REDFIVEREDFIVE Posts: 23
    Well its very vague, am I banned? if so I can play a freeshard, if not say that, tell me what to do
    Forum - a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

• It does tell you what to do, it gives you websites to go and check. if you go to account management, it will tell you if you are banned iirc.

I tried but needs third party authentication which i cant do as the email is not active

• REDFIVE said:
    I tried but needs third party authentication which i cant do as the email is not active
    That's a bummer then, because they also would have sent you an email stating what action was the correct one. you'll need to call customer service.

I am overseas so that is not an option

• How long has it been since you stopped paying?
    That doesn't help

Maybe this?