CUO Client feedback (Sallos easy grab)

Can we get this turned on?  I'm not sure how being able to hold down your left cursor and drag your mouse over a char to get their bar easier is unfair.  If anything it's quality of life. 

Comments

• FoosFoos Posts: 88
    Further examination I can drag and draw a rectangle and get bars so I dunno why easy grab isn't allowed.  Also can we get trees to stumps turned on?  Question you need to ask yourselves is do you want us to use this client?  I want to use it.  I want to switch.  Help me switch please.  #customerfeedback.
  • ArmyArmy Posts: 23
    they turned off the option to remove fields and trees?
    Army said:

It's disabled.  I hope they turn it on. Trees to stumps is a huge quality of life thing for PVP (and lumberjackers) that doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage imo.
    God they’re so disconnected from reality.its an option on Pincos now even. Lol

Foos said:
    Army said:

It's disabled.  I hope they turn it on. Trees to stumps is a huge quality of life thing for PVP (and lumberjackers) that doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage imo.
    Way to go…you said PvP. Now it’ll never get looked at 
    And lumberjackers!  I love it for lumberjacking hehe

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,727
    Foos said:
    Can we get this turned on?  I'm not sure how being able to hold down your left cursor and drag your mouse over a char to get their bar easier is unfair.  If anything it's quality of life. 
    Mine does the drag to get bars.  I cant draw the rectangle to get them.

Do I need to choose an option to be able to draw the box?  That would be cool to get a bunch of bars at once.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Foos said:
    Mine does the drag to get bars.  I cant draw the rectangle to get them.

Do I need to choose an option to be able to draw the box?  That would be cool to get a bunch of bars at once.
    Go to game options and under general there is a drag and select.  Enable that.  I'm still exploring this client to see what I can do.  It is soooo close to what we need.  If they enable some of these features hopefully it will hit the sweet spot.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,464
    Just let us use a modified version ClassicUO client like other free shards have
    those cant be modified by players from what i understand over on there discord

I was also told FireFox lags with CUO-web
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 258
    edited October 11
    Army said:
    Foos said:
    Army said:

Way to go…you said PvP. Now it’ll never get looked at 
     :D 

Foos said:
    And lumberjackers!  I love it for lumberjacking hehe

I can second that.. turning off transparency circle is such a HUGE disadvantage, compare to the sexy field of view the cheater can legitimatly use with the CC under BS, like; when u getting attack chopping wood on felluca!
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio