Queen's forge: How I reached 10,000 loyalty points

One of the questions an Artificer asks is how can I get 10,000 loyalty points to be able to use the Queen's forge.

What I did was to take advantage that I had the Imbuing skill up and added Mysticism, in the Mysticism spells it serves both Focus or Imbuing to determine the type damage increase, so I took advantage that I had the Imbuing skill to use Mysticism.

The place I decided to reach 10,000 points was Underworld, in this place there is a room that you enter through a secret door to the right of Garamon.

Going down the stairs, there are two spawn zones of Rotworm creatures.

Here what I did was to cast the Rising Colossus spell of Mysticism and little by little I got the 10,000 points.

I wanted to share this information in case it helps any player.

Comments

• KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 258
    edited October 1
    I was more lazy, had never set foot in underworld nor the abyss.. I fly around ter mur moongate.. couple screen south-east I found a solid spawn of toxic slith and casted Energy Vortex (he got 80 magery, no eval.. I equip a spellbook for GM)

~43 tongues later I had the 10k points
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,727
    edited October 2
    You can also combine that with the Percolem and Axem quests to get those rewards while killing stuff for the points.

In the area you were in, you could have found the 2 goblins and done those quests while in the area. Also save the rotworm stew for eating or making Blackrock stew.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • mismis Posts: 119
    KroDuK said:
    I was more lazy, had never set foot in underworld nor the abyss.. I fly around ter mur moongate.. couple screen south-east I found a solid spawn of toxic slith and casted Energy Vortex (he got 80 magery, no eval.. I equip a spellbook for GM)

~43 tongues later I had the 10k points

Pawain said:
    You can also combine that with the Percolem and Axem quests to get those rewards while killing stuff for the points.

In the area you were in, you could have found the 2 goblins and done those quests while in the area. Also save the rotworm stew for eating or making Blackrock stew.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, this will serve as an alternative for those who want to get the 10,000 loyalty points.

:)