[Role] Sosaria may be in danger!

I was in the Lycaeum going to the classroom where I was going to give some classes of arcane magic to some students when I saw in one of the libraries a strange wizard, he was acting with insanity looking through the books, I heard him whispering necromantic spells, spells that I had not heard for a long time and that in the past certain evil necromancers had used.

For a moment, when I heard those incantations whisper I felt a turning inside me, a dark energy and something inauspicious I perceived, the wizard sensed my presence and I continued walking towards the classroom as if I had not seen him.

When I arrived at the arcane store, I looked through my books and discovered that the spell I was trying to pronounce is for mass invocations of undead, if the mage were to learn to pronounce that spell correctly and use his precise mana, we will be in danger.

Coming October 2024
  • Shadow’s Awakening – Deep within the Lycaeum a misguided mage dares to toil with the dark magics of necromancy.  A sinister plot to poison the lands of Sosaria with undead rot will lead to adventure and treasures to be found!"

Note: The above role has no relation to the official event, I simply wanted to add a particular role as an introduction to this event.