Ultima Online Classic Client Upgrade!

1235»

Comments

• VenomVenom Posts: 41
    To me, by going to a play via browser version, this would be more of a downgrade. I also think the communication on this was poor, as that should have been clearly communicated from the start.
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 258
    Army said:
    they went the web version route but tbh was expected.
    wait what?
    You were expecting web browser gaming with the OP???

*insert a pinocchio emote*
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • I must be missing some config or anything to get the browser client to work right. The players FAQ link says that the browser's hardware acceleration can be turned on in case of the web client "runs poorly". Did that but still it has this game braking lag. Sound stutters a lot and every click and action takes 2-3 seconds to hit.

I am used to a rather high latency because there are no servers close to my location so that stuff like 600ms is no rare for me but THIS... I mean delays of painful seconds between a click and its effect. Ouch.

All audio stutters greatly too.

It is the same game with same graphics and all, so it has to be a configuration somewhere related to the browser.

Been using Chrome so far.