What is your least favorite skill to train?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,643
    Taming.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GarretGarret Posts: 153
    edited September 11
      Fishing - for every other skill we have kinda power technic to skill it up even for taming and ninjitsu, so if you prepared enough it will not be so painful.
      But fishing is taking eternity even with veteran fish rod, fish is weight to much so you have to throw it out or feed cat constantly and if you don't have rod you will need goat and gains are so slow...
      Don't get me wrong fishing itself is fun and HIgh Sea fishing content is very very fun for me atleast, but it is worst and boring skill to train.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,430
    Discord.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,190
    Taming / Fishing

At least the 120 Taming scroll is easier to get....that 120 Fishing scroll?

YIKES!  Me and my guildie did the fishmonger quests for a month straight...multiple quests at a time, NOT ONE FISHING SCROLL...not even a 105!!!

But I can proudly say (After I had to buy a 120 fishing scroll lol ) that I 120'd Taming AND Fishing without Alacrity or Transcendence, it was painful but I did it!

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,254
    The ones where i can't find 70 points in sots for.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,841
    edited September 11
    Veterinary - it is a major grind fest. It is the one skill that I buy a Mythical Token for to avoid grinding the skill.
  • Enticement.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,254
    Enticement.

I miss that skill. I made my first few mils enticing nobles to Jhelom docks for slaughter. 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 981
    edited September 12
    Taming.   by far the most boring skill from 50-90  (still boring at 90-120 )
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • BenBen Posts: 235
    Taming. My second character many years ago. I think it took me nearly a year to get to GM, then going on quickly with unicorns to Legendary. I wouldn't do it again. Evenso, great memories taming ridgebacks on the way in Savage Village. 
  • my top 3 in no particular order: taming, imbuing, poisoning...painful!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,416
    Taming, Provoke and Discord