Plundering hats?

any plans on turning these off? why are we still getting them? everytime i do a beacon i get a bag full of useless hats, eveytime i do a t-map the hats take up loot slots in the chest, if they were worth more then just a fraction of a trash point that be one thing but they are not, they are just a really annoying item at this point.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,896
    Working as intended  ;) 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,837
    The hats are like the mysterious fragments.They do not take up any slots that would go to something else.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    Kyronix has said they will be adding them to clean up, so hang on to them until they do, when they'll be worth more than they are currently.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 215
    Mariah said:
    Kyronix has said they will be adding them to clean up, so hang on to them until they do, when they'll be worth more than they are currently.
    i think they already did, when ya throw them away you get a fraction of a point, take like 4 or 5 to get 1 point, ya i guess if i i save them up and throw em away like 100 a time. 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,375
    Still worthless last night.
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    edited September 5
    Whitewolf said:
    Mariah said:
    i think they already did, when ya throw them away you get a fraction of a point, take like 4 or 5 to get 1 point, ya i guess if i i save them up and throw em away like 100 a time. 
    It's because of the hat.. go craft the same regular hat on your tailor and left click on the barrel and compare the value of the regular hat to this hat..

She's saying in the future kyro is gonna add the plunder hat as brit cleaning points and your telling her the regular hat already has value.
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator

Whitewolf said:
    Mariah said:
    No, what you are getting now is the reward for 'a tricorn hat'. When they add it, it will be mentioned in publish notes.

• WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 215
    Mariah said:

Whitewolf said:
    Mariah said:
    No, what you are getting now is the reward for 'a tricorn hat'. When they add it, it will be mentioned in publish notes.

Thank you that makes since now, i start hoarding them :)
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,896
    Couldn't we just admit we forgot and turn them off now ?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...