Ending Date For Beta Testing???

RubyRuby Posts: 5
edited August 19 in New Legacy
Was wondering if there is an Ending Date for Beta Testing ?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    Give us from Thursday to Tuesday the week before a wipe.  So we can do crazy stuff since we know it wont matter.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 851
    Thursday through Tuesday would be awesome. Then my husband would be able to test too. He works sat-mon but often works fri too. So testing is all the wrong days for him :-( 
  • MitMit Posts: 44
    Cmon lets do that  ^^^^
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 332
    +1
  • FogsbaneFogsbane Posts: 9
    Ruby said:

maybe close to or on the anniversary date - September 24, 1997?

per - https://uo.com/wiki/new-legacy-beta/new-legacy-beta-testing-guide/
    "New Legacy Beta Weekends will begin on July 26, 2024 and continue through launch day."

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,894
    Fogsbane said:
    Ruby said:

maybe close to or on the anniversary date - September 24, 1997?

per - https://uo.com/wiki/new-legacy-beta/new-legacy-beta-testing-guide/
    "New Legacy Beta Weekends will begin on July 26, 2024 and continue through launch day."

They really almost have to release on anniversary 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • HippoHippo Posts: 297
    If the release date is in SEP-OCT time frame, you all will get the jump on many of us. We'll be doing Event Arc, Halloween, filling BODs and then XMas  event, krampus, Festive Tree. I won't be looking at NL until after the New Year.
  • Hippo said:
    If the release date is in SEP-OCT time frame, you all will get the jump on many of us. We'll be doing Event Arc, Halloween, filling BODs and then XMas  event, krampus, Festive Tree. I won't be looking at NL until after the New Year.
    Do you think we're going to get an Event Arc?  My only expectation is that we'll get recycled Halloween, Krampus, and Artisan's Fair (only because they can recycle that code).  Bonus, they'll add something uniquely new to each, but I'm setting expectations low.  With all that attention on New Legacy, they haven't the resources to spin up new content, me thinks...