What is your characters favorite food in UO?

Ultima Online Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/UOTownCryer
Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,894
    Raw chicken but unlike poison I can't eat it
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 242
    Random muffins and stuff thrown on the bank floor because the person spamming create food wanted fruit for their horse or whatever. Anyway this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for community engagement, so let's replace it with something more fun.

New topic: Does eating food in UO affect anything other than restoring a little stamina? I say no, and that everyone who thinks it affects skill gain or fizzle rates is just deluding themselves.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,894
    Random muffins and stuff thrown on the bank floor because the person spamming create food wanted fruit for their horse or whatever. Anyway this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for community engagement, so let's replace it with something more fun.

New topic: Does eating food in UO affect anything other than restoring a little stamina? I say no, and that everyone who thinks it affects skill gain or fizzle rates is just deluding themselves.
    100% agree it's all in my head but it still works especially when doing bard stuff 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 969
    YAY another weeks wages earnt there.........
  • FeatherleafFeatherleaf Posts: 1
    edited August 7
     Fish Steak FTW
  • A_ScribeA_Scribe Posts: 21
    Hamcake! Of course.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,427
    Anything my pets can eat. The one that amuses me though, is that you can feed meat eating pets the body parts looted from zombies.
  • RangeIIRangeII Posts: 19
    Remember when your toons' state of hunger did matter? 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,024
    @McDougle's Sammich
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,459
    Ummm....hrm
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    Its a tie between Goblin legs and Buffalo Gargoyle wings
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,727
    chocolate nutcrackers (any of the three)

I love making them for holiday parties and love it when someone says that when they unwrapped it, that they didn't know that it could give you a semidar card.
  • Cooking needs a serious revamp. The buff foods need to last longer. Maybe make new tameable creatures require the Tamer to have specific bait food (crafted by Chefs) to tame them.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,996
    Cooking needs a serious revamp. The buff foods need to last longer. Maybe make new tameable creatures require the Tamer to have specific bait food (crafted by Chefs) to tame them.
    I agree, several buff foods, both for characters and pets, are not worth the extensive time it takes to get them for the buff that they give therefore many players just do without them.

Sure, without the buff foods it takes a bit longer to kill a target but the time to get the buff foods is often considerably longer as the more time it takes to kill a given target without using a buff food.

In order for the buff foods to be appealing, the time it takes to get them should be shorter then the time it takes to kill a given target without using them thus making their use wanted for players.

Hence, to my opinion, their buffs should be increased and last for longer or they should be made less time consuming to be obtained.
  • VenomVenom Posts: 38
    Cooking needs a serious revamp. The buff foods need to last longer. Maybe make new tameable creatures require the Tamer to have specific bait food (crafted by Chefs) to tame them.

That's a good idea. I personally don't use any specific foods for any buffs due to the short length. I think being able to, at least, make a "tasty treat" would be a benefit for tamers.