resources

NorryNorry Posts: 533
I know mages have a purifier to use reagents for alchemy and inscription. There should be something of the same sort to remove wood, ingots and leather as well. Having leather bound to a crafter means i have to hunt with said crafter. Gathering resources forces a slowdown for crafters, and with this new system i understand that. But maybe put in a way to do it after gming that character?

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,427
    The reduction in time from 20 minutes to 5 minutes in the job board tasks removed the incentive to gather resources in the wait time. 
    I actually like the fact that crafters gather their own resources, to me it represents the end of resource scripters, but that's a personal opinion that I know won't be popular with many. 
  • NorryNorry Posts: 533
    Maybe have them account bound then instead of character bound? Just seeing it be sub optimal to pidgeon hole a tailor to also hunt dragons.

If i make a full blown crafter smith,lj, mining,carp, tailor, inscription, alchemy. Doesnt leave much room.
    Makes more sense if my adventurer character retrieves the hides.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    There is no colored leather in NL, the only things your crafter will need to kill is cows, goats, walruses etc.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,190
    I love it. It's why Tailor's start with 50 swords. I gather regs for my mage while I am out killing cows and goats for leather.