More info on the Quaderact please.

PawainPawain Posts: 9,638
edited July 29 in New Legacy
@Kyronix ; can we get some more info/hype on this?  Looks pretty interesting.  Thanks

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 269
    Why not join a guild and queue up and do them 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,638
    Why not join a guild and queue up and do them 
    I can not log into NL right now.  :D

And I think positive hype would be good at this time.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,164Dev
    You'll have to wait and see during the next beta weekend :)

I will say the Quaderac is a uniquely powerful magical artifact capable of imprisoning even the most powerful of creatures within it's crystalline structure...

Thanks.  It looks fun.  

But that leads to a new question, will we be able to keep our characters we created this weekend?

Would be difficult to advance from scratch enough to kill tough things.

Many are asking if our guys will be there next weekend.

Thanks.

Kyronix said:
    You'll have to wait and see during the next beta weekend :)

I will say the Quaderac is a uniquely powerful magical artifact capable of imprisoning even the most powerful of creatures within it's crystalline structure...

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,054
    Ultima Online: New Legacy Beta : Guild Encounter Attempt - Quaderact

-Arroth
    Thanks.  Does the mob have loot?  

Thats bad you can't res your mates.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,054
    edited July 30
    No idea. It wasn't me doing the recording. I didn't really even play NL. Started a character but didn't even get past the point of choosing a house name.

I did click on this thread though, and through the magic / villainy of "Google", "Quaderact" was added to the "table of stuff this person interacts with". Was messing about on YouTube later, didn't even occur to me to look up "Quaderact", and this video appeared in my feed. 

Freaking Google. Tracking everything we click on. 
    -Arroth
  • ValisValis Posts: 51
    Neat to see my video get shared XD
    It appears like the boss health cycles at certain points? We only tried it twice and never got past the 16k mark (not many of us had finished off characters for it)

To us it seemed like a "last as long as you can" kind of thing, which was a breath of fresh air.
    Valis said:
    Neat to see my video get shared XD
    It appears like the boss health cycles at certain points? We only tried it twice and never got past the 16k mark (not many of us had finished off characters for it)

To us it seemed like a "last as long as you can" kind of thing, which was a breath of fresh air.
    Thanks for doing that.  So I guess you don't know if you get loot at the end.

I'm not a fan of the HP instant regen bosses if that's what u meant.
  • ValisValis Posts: 51
    You did receive gold (not much at this time) for completing daily guild encounter objectives which was nice, but hopefully next time more characters will be completed and things can be tested further.

There is also a que system (again, I dont think many guild tested it as we had 0 in front of us each time)

It also breaks down each players contributions at the end on like a score board
    Damage Dealt
    Damage Healed
    Damage Received

It counts your pets as your own damage dealt/received (thankfully for me)

And also shows what the boss did

We only got to fight pyros