EC: the organizing agent deletes all the configuration file, macros, agents, etc... by collapse

mismis Posts: 61
I don't know if this bug was known, but I publish it.

When adding many types of objects in the agent organizer, when you close the client and reopen, it completely deletes all macros, agents, etc... the configuration is completely erased and it resets itself as when you first start asking you if you want to transfer the CC macros.

Comments

• mismis Posts: 61
    Report update:

After the last tests done, the client configuration is suppressed by adding in organizer agent only one object, the detected object has been the ruby, I attach photo:

I need the development team to add by type that object, the ruby, to confirm if it is related to the translation language, if you look at the picture, you will see that the game is in English, but there are certain self-translation texts and I need to verify if it is just the ruby or it is related to the language.

The tests performed were:

1) adding the rest of the jewels worked correctly, the configuration was maintained, but adding the ruby erased the entire configuration.
    2) I added only the ruby, and all the configuration was deleted.

For testing you must add the object and exit the game completely, not just disconnect, you must run it again, that's when it is deleted.

NOTE: It cannot be confirmed that the configuration file was completely deleted by collapse, as at the moment an object was the only one responsible for this action, therefore it is pending investigation.

Build Version used for testing: 4.0.104.0
    edited July 31
    After checking with other players, this is an isolated situation that only happens to me, it cannot be considered global. If you consider it, you can close the report.

Thank you
    Solution to the ruby problem:

1) I told it to emulate as Windows Vista and not as Windows XP (this solved some graphic problems of the patch screen).
    2) Inside EC, I changed the language in options/language setting to English (it doesn't make translations of any type and ruby comes out in English).
    3) Write and read permissions on all folders, subfolders and configuration file (there were limitations)